The Golden Snitch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drink it if you can (Closed!)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drink it if you can (Closed!)  Empty Drink it if you can (Closed!) Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:46 pm

James Potter

James Potter

Drink it if you can (Closed!)  2vte7w3
Prankster Extraordinare | Only Child | Gryffindor

His mother had fawned over him before he even had the chance to run for his life. Damn. He sighed, exasperated, at his mother and pried her off of him, giving his dad a quick hug as well. "I promise I'll stay alive. Bye mum, bye dad!" he yelled as he hopped onto the train and shut the door. He fleed to the nearest compartment and grinned widely as it was empty. Score!!

The 11-year-old hopped onto the seat and sprawled out on it lazily, ready to sleep the rest of the train ride to Hogwarts if he could help it.

2Drink it if you can (Closed!)  Empty Re: Drink it if you can (Closed!) Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:54 am

Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Drink it if you can (Closed!)  11jnl9v
Eldest Brother || Gryffindor || Rebel || Black Heir

His mother had come to the station to send him off. Sirius was even surprised she had done that. For a moment, he had thought she'd make Kreacher take him there. But he had forgotten they had a name to keep up. His mother was resting a hand on his shoulder while she looked around.

"Be safe," she said, and Sirius just nodded. "Goodbye," she then said, quickly retreated her hand and let it hang next to her body.

"Bye Siri, promise me you will write?" Regulus piped up from where he was standing behind his mother. Sirius was slightly worried of leaving him home alone, he hoped his brother would manage. Punching the younger boy lightly in the shoulder, Sirius grinned.

"Course Reg," he told him, before closing his hand around the trunk he was bringing. "Bye," he said to them, his mother nodded and Reg waved. Sirius headed for the train, from the corners of his eyes he could see his mother reach for Reg's hand and pull him back towards the muggle station. So they were not even going to wait for the train to leave. Reg caught him looking and waved again. Sirius waved back.

The moment he stepped foot in the train he reached back to pull out the green hairtie his mother had forced him to wear. His hair was framing his face now, but he didn't care. Hairties were for girls. He stuffed the string of satin into the pocket of his robes and set off to find a compartment to sit in. He found one with a boy already inside. Sirius contemplated finding an empty one for a moment, but decided not to. He pushed open the door.

"Comfortable?" he asked, rolling his eyes, as he pulled his trunk inside.

3Drink it if you can (Closed!)  Empty Re: Drink it if you can (Closed!) Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:21 pm

James Potter

James Potter

James looked up as the compartment door slid open. His eyebrows raised, staying sprawled on his oh so comfortable seat before he finally slid himself to leaning against the window. "Only as comfortable as a bloke can get on a train," he answered, grinning as he subconsciously ran a hand through his crazily unkempt-looking hair.

"Potter, James Potter." he introduced, sticking his hand out at the other boy. He looked familiar, and perhaps they'd seen one another at those fancy shmancy pureblood gatherings. If not, well he had a twin somewhere in the world because James could bet he'd met this kid before, only without introductions.

4Drink it if you can (Closed!)  Empty Re: Drink it if you can (Closed!) Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:49 am

Sirius Black

Sirius Black

"Quite comfortable then, I suppose," Sirius said, hauling his trunk up into the space where the trunk was supposed to go. He was slightly surprised his mother had been so thoughtful to cast a weightless charm on it. Maybe she had been too worried he was going to get squished by it. No one fancied a squished heir. Though, Sirius had to appreciate her effort.

"Black, Sirius Black," he mirrored the other boy's introduction, shaking the hand that was being offered to him. "You're a Pureblood too right? I think I've seen you at at least one of the fancy shitty pureblood gatherings Mother always drags me to," he stated.

5Drink it if you can (Closed!)  Empty Re: Drink it if you can (Closed!) Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:31 pm

James Potter

James Potter

James cracked a Cheshire grin as Sirius copied his introduction, not missing a beat. Most would stare at him as he said his last name and repeated it. He beckoned to the seat across from him and looked curiously at Sirius. "Yeah, my mum makes me go to them a lot. Something about etiquette, though all I did at one of them was devour their chocolate fountain." He grinned fondly at the memory.

"So Black," he hummed, "first year at Hogwarts?" He figured Sirius was a first year as well considering he looked to be at least his age though James had been known to be wrong about appearance occasionally. "Hope I get Gryffindor. Potters have never gotten into anything else much before! What about you?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum