The Golden Snitch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Narcissa Black

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Narcissa Black Empty Narcissa Black Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:43 am

Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

General Information:

Name: Narcissa Idina Black
Year: First Year
Blood purity: Pureblood
Birthplace: London
Birthdate: 4th of April

Appearance:

Hair color: Blonde
Hairstyle: Long, curly and flowing
Eye color: Blue
Dress style: Just like any other dignified pureblood witch; expensive and classy.
Other distinguishing features?: N/A
Celebrity you would like to claim?: Dianna Agron

Personal:

Family: Druella Black (Mother), Cygnus Black (Father), Bellatrix and Andromeda Black (Sisters), Sirius and Regulus Black (Cousins), Lucius Malfoy (betrothed)

Personality: Intelligent, sharp, cunning, shrewd, cynical, often cold to strangers and people she doesn't feel is worth her time, but caring to those she loves

Fears/Weaknesses: Any harm coming to her family, cares more than what is good for her family, scared of not being enough and dissapointing people, terrified of butterflies

Skills/Strengths: Skilled at magic in general, especially charms, shrewd, cunning, resourceful, rarely gives up when she sets her mind to something

Biography:

Narcissa Black was the youngest daughter of Cygnus and Druella Black (née Rosier), born in 1955. She had two older sisters, Bellatrix and Andromeda. Narcissa was taught the philosophy of blood purity from a young age and grew up prejudiced in favour of pure-bloods. She was educated at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, having been sorted into the Slytherin house.

Narcissa is a very proud woman who frequently displays a snobby and cold attitude, looking down upon others. As she believes strongly in the importance of blood purity and values her family's wealth, she is disdainful towards Muggle-borns, other non-pure-bloods or blood-traitors. While she treats most people coldly, Narcissa is very loving towards and devoted to her family. She is willing to do whatever it took to keep her family safe. She cares deeply about her relatives, displaying a fierce and protective temper on their behalf as well as ruthless determination to keep them safe.

Sorting:

1. What would you rather have?
a. Friends
b. Money
c. Power
d. Pride

Answer: D

2. Most irritating thing?
a. People who can't fend for themselves
b. People who take advantage of others
c. People who can't use logic
d. People who pretend to be what they aren't

Answer: C

3. Dream job?
a. A desk job where I get to read and use my brain a lot
b. Something with action and a moral reward, like knowing I'm saving lives.
c. Something prestigious that requires a lot of charisma and involves good pay and lots of influence.
d. Something that involves what I enjoy, regardless of pay.

Answer: C

4. Which order would you put the following things in?
a. Friends, family, intelligence, money
b. Family, intelligence, friends, money
c. Intelligence, money, family, friends
d. Family, friends, money, intelligence

Answer: (Can I make up my own?) Family, money, intelligence, friends.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]