The Golden Snitch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merope Anderson

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merope Anderson Empty Merope Anderson Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Merope Anderson

Merope Anderson

Name:Merope Anderson
Year:one
Blood purity: Part vampire
Birthplace:scotland
Birthdate:20th of Feb ,1960

Appearance-
Hair color:Dark blond
Hairstyle:Her hair is some what long and flowing and somewhat mess. But other time she pulls it back in poney tail.
Eye color:Brown
Dress style:She wear whatever that looks good and is comfortable. She known to wear elegant thing but it whatever she want that is with her mood.
Other distinguishing features?:She is only part vampire she has scar place on her back and on her stomach and burn place on her hand.
Celebrity you would like to claim?:chloƫ grace moretz

Personal-
Galeas
Family:Biological Mother:Lucretia(Dead)Stepmother: Mirabella,Father:Galeas,Aunt:Joan,Companion:Magnus,Sister:Lycoris,brothers:Archie,Justus

Biography: Her mother was a muggle she was sent to hospital because she was very sick.Her step mother moved in with them May 31. Her brother was born soon after he was youngest to her mother that was born his name was Justus. He was kill by Mirabella she beaten him when he did not stopped cried she was just two and one half year old when he died mysterious.Then her mother died while in hospital to a illness that was incurable.

Then few mouth after her father married Mirabella her stepmother soon after it seal fate Merope because she got knock down and had to go hospital because ulcerated leg that would not heal.Her sister help her to get out of the house there was some wood out back. Her sister told her to run and not come back and so she had taken off running. While out in the street she meet this cat name she name after the Greek gods a cat she found out on the street she name Eros.

That seemed to help her hunt for food on the street because she was part vampire.But she soon was found by her parent that try to take her back she was now eleven year old and such thing that minster had notice animals that where disappearing because of her and such things. She does not want to go back with her mother because of the abuse and she was knock down her sister beg her to come otherwise it would get worst she been staying abandon house. She turn her step mother into a pig and she did the same thing her father who demand that she turn her back but she did not turn her back but she turn him into animal as he knock her down into a pig. Then she left them liked that the minster of magic had to be called to turn them back normal because she would not do it and was long gone and so was sibling splitting up and such thing so they would not have to go back to relative. But she was found if she liked it or not she was found by owl and had to hogwart. That was relief that she did not need to go back to them.She thought was big relief while she might not have money she went around pick pocket people to get enough money to go this school because she did not know alot of people that go to the school because she was first year she has yet to see her sibling she pray that they are all right.
Personality:She was quiet and tend to keep herself and is some what smart. She is kind and such thing and lay back. She is some what bookish smart. But when it comes to friendship she be loyal to you no matter what that is.

Fears/Weaknesses:Well garlic she has disliked for and thing about. She has fear of vampire hunters. Then there being stab by object and being kill is one of those thing she afraid of being kill and such things when it come to being stake heart would kill her. She not very good at Charms or history.

Skills/Strengths:She is very good at magic such as tranfiguration. She has quiet a good skill at seduction people and very creative at writing poetry. But she also some what good at defends against the darkart.

Sorting-

1. What would you rather have?
a. Friends
b. Money
c. Power
d. Pride

Answer:friends.

2. Most irritating thing?
a. People who can't fend for themselves
b. People who take advantage of others
c. People who can't use logic
d. People who pretend to be what they aren't

Answer:D

3. Dream job?
a. A desk job where I get to read and use my brain a lot
b. Something with action and a moral reward, like knowing I'm saving lives.
c. Something prestigious that requires a lot of charisma and involves good pay and lots of influence.
d.Something that involves what I enjoy, regardless of pay.

Answer:D

4. Which order would you put the following things in?
a. Friends, family, intelligence, money
b. Family, intelligence, friends, money
c. Intelligence, money, family, friends
d. Family, friends, money, intelligence

Answer:C

Other-Just one thing I got to say about this question up above. I would have Intelligence first but friends second,third would be money and family would be last. That what I want to say.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum