The Golden Snitch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All I Ask Of You.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All I Ask Of You. Empty All I Ask Of You. Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Amber Trippy

Amber Trippy

Amber felt her eyes widen as looked for the first time at the Hogwarts Express. It was her first year at Hogwarts and she was more then nervous, she was absolutely frightened. Her sisters had no problem making friends or getting people to like them, but she was the awkward penguin of her family and had no idea what she was going to do. They had the social skills, confidence, and athletic abilities, she was just stuck with the book smarts, and her mothers blonde hair and blue eyes. She could only dream that as she got older she would become more like them.

After saying goodbye to her parents she took in a deep breath and started making her way towards the train,following behind her sisters. Zoe and Marley left towards their friends, leaving her standing by herself in the busy corridor. Keeping her head down she quietly found an empty compartment and sat down. She knew that she would probably have to sit alone because everyone has surely made friends already and wouldn't go out of their comfort zone to make more.

Calm down, your starting to act like a Hufflepuff. Amber closed her eyes and tried to relax. Oh no what if I am put in Hufflepuff? That was the last thing she wanted, it would only prove to her parents that she was less then her sisters. Everyone in her family has been in Ravenclaw, it has been that way for generations. She hoped that she wouldn't be the oddball out again and get sorted into another house. Gryffindor or even Slytherin were not so bad, but if she was in Hufflepuff she would be the laughing stalk of her family.

http://animal-i-have-become-rpg.tumblr.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum