The Golden Snitch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caradoc Dearborn

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Caradoc Dearborn Empty Caradoc Dearborn Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Caradoc Dearborn

Caradoc Dearborn

General

Name: Caradoc Lestat Dearborn
Year: 1
Blood purity: Pureblood
Birthplace: Ireland
Birthdate: April 29th

Appearance-
Hair color: Dark brown, straight
Hairstyle:his hair is a bit long and he just lets it sit naturally.
Eye color: blue
Dress style: like any aristocrat pureblood, Caradoc will never be seen without a perfect appearance... except when his cauldron explodes in Potions class.
Other distinguishing features?: none
Celebrity you would like to claim?: Aaran Thomas

Personal-

Family:

Lestat Dearborn, father, 42 years old, unspeakable and personal friend of the Minister, former Ravenclaw.

Calisto Dearborn (nee Malfoy), mother, 39 years old, house wife, friends with anyone of influence, former Slytherin.

Biography: Born into a pureblood arranged marriage, Caradoc had learned early on to look for the reasons rather than the actions. He grew up with ettiquette lessos as well as dark magic. Caradoc know what is expected of him as the heir of the Dearborn family and wouldn't do anything to to shame his parents in any way.

Personality: He's not happy with the way his life is dictated but other's expectations, sometimes he wishes he was a nobody and could do whatever he wanted but has come to terms with his position. He's very rational and has a knack for reading other peoples intentions and analyzing complex problems. He's a friendly child but knows that his parents expect him to be friends with certain types of people so he tends to shut himself out and not make friends at all (His small act of rebellion to the world).

Fears/Weaknesses: Bringing shame to his family, disappointing his family, sad people (he can't help but trying to help them)

Skills/Strengths: rationality, having a great memory, curiosity, dark magic.

Sorting-

1. What would you rather have?
a. Friends
b. Money
c. Power
d. Pride

Answer:

2. Most irritating thing?
a. People who can't fend for themselves
b. People who take advantage of others
c. People who can't use logic
d. People who pretend to be what they aren't

Answer:

3. Dream job?
a. A desk job where I get to read and use my brain a lot
b. Something with action and a moral reward, like knowing I'm saving lives.
c. Something prestigious that requires a lot of charisma and involves good pay and lots of influence.
d.Something that involves what I enjoy, regardless of pay.

Answer:

4. Which order would you put the following things in?
a. Friends, family, intelligence, money
b. Family, intelligence, friends, money
c. Intelligence, money, family, friends
d. Family, friends, money, intelligence

Answer:

Other-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum