The Golden Snitch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not wanting to be alone (Open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not wanting to be alone (Open) Empty Not wanting to be alone (Open) Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:51 am

Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Severus creeped into the tiny cabin a smell of dust hitting his nose almost immediately. Sev ran his hand back and forth over the seat a few times to clean it before sitting down. He almost smiled as he remebered Lily would be coming to Hogwarts with him. Sev thought the gloomy look he had on now was one much different to the smile he'd had as Lily and himself had played with that flower over the holidays. Getting lost in his day dreams was easy as Sev stared at a completely blank wall to the cabin, seeming to someone else that it was majorly intresting.

2Not wanting to be alone (Open) Empty Re: Not wanting to be alone (Open) Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:26 am

Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Where to sit? Lily wondered as she wandered the train, searching for a compartment that wasn't occupied by utter gits or strangers. Tall order, she told herself, hoisting her bag higher on her shoulder. Just go find Sev,

And find him she did.

Poking her head into the compartment, she grinned at the black haired boy who was staring at the wall intently, like he was trying to melt it with his mind. He looked so serious and intimidating that she had to laugh.

After a summer of running around playing together, it didn't seem to her that he could ever intimidate her again. Not so long as he was her friend, anyway.

"Mind if I join you?" she questioned, arching her eyebrows as she stepped inside. "Or do you need to be alone whilst trying to melt walls with your mind?"

3Not wanting to be alone (Open) Empty Re: Not wanting to be alone (Open) Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:32 am

Severus Snape

Severus Snape

"Lily!" Sev said excitedly exiting his trance, "Of course you can." He mumbled a bit nervous due to what she'd just seen him do. Sev patted a spot next to him gesturing for her to sit there. "How've you been Lily?" He smiled cheerily.

4Not wanting to be alone (Open) Empty Re: Not wanting to be alone (Open) Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:36 am

Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Lily laughed, flopping down next to her friend and crossing her legs, picking idly at a stray bit of rubber that was peeling away from the toe of her converse.

"I've been fine," she said, pushing her hair out of her eyes with a wan smile. "Tuney was being nasty again before I left, but other than that, everything's been wonderful,"

Nasty was a nice word for what Petunia had said, but she didn't want to think about it now. She was on her way to Hogwarts! She didn't have to worry about Petunia for another four months.

"How've you been?" she questioned, wriggling around so that she was facing him, shoulders pressed back against the windowpane.

5Not wanting to be alone (Open) Empty Re: Not wanting to be alone (Open) Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:41 am

Severus Snape

Severus Snape

"Your sister isn't very nice." Sev said quickly before switching back to the topic, "I've been doing ok and mum's been teaching me some potions!" He grinned, his mother had always been the best at potions while she was in Hogwarts and Sev was now called Half-blood prince by his mother.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum